- A competitive salary based on 26.25 hours per week or 105 teaching hours a month plus preparations
- Rent free Furnished Housing (Most of our housing will be a private single studio apartment near the school)
- Prepaid airfare from most major cities (Usually E-tickets)
- Severance Pay (One extra month's salary upon completion of one year contract).
- Compliance with the Korean Pension Fund and National Medical Insurance.
- 10 pre-selected vacation days per-calendar year (Jan.~Dec.) + All Korean National Holidays
- Relocation allowance - 200,000 Won relocation allowance to help defray the cost of settling in Korea.
- Visa application fee subsidy - 50,000 Won to help defray the cost of the work visa application fee.
- Paid orientation and training - 30,000 Won per each full day of orientation.
- Sick days - 10 paid sick classes with a medical note from a physician or approval by the employer.
- Medical check paid for and arranged by YBM
- Attendance Bonus: Under the 12-session contract employer will pay employee an attendance bonus for the following levels of attendance
* 300,000 Won bonus for missing no classes (Medical or non-medical reasons)
* 200,000 Won bonus for missing 5 or less classes (Medical or non-medical reasons)
* 100,000 Won bonus for missing 10 or less classes (Medical or non-medical reasons)